After a trip or a few days of carelessness, there is the plant in your house, dry. Despite the bad appearance, it is possible that there is salvation!
It is a fairly simple “digital resuscitation” process, although not all plants can be brought back when neglected.
If the problem is exclusively lack of water, lack of attention or absence for some time, try these procedures:
- Cut branches, twigs and / or dried leaves.
- Carefully remove the plant from the pot, keeping the roots intact (if necessary, remove the soil block that surrounds it as well).
- The plant and soil should be placed in a large container with warm water – this increases the absorption of water by the soil.
- Keep the plant there for 10 minutes
- Remove the plant and put it on a plate for the water to drain
- Spray water on the leaves
- After well drained, return to the previous
- It is indicated to find out the reason the plant has dried: if the place where it is suffers much influence of the sun and heat, one can try to change it of place.
The plant must gradually regain the greenness and vitality of the leaves. If that does not happen, unfortunately the worst has happened.
How Geothermal Energy Works
Euonymus japonicus ‘Aureomarginatus’
Dead Plants Decay On A Dry Desert Lake Bed. Stock Footage …
Raphiolepis indica ‘Oriental Pearl’
Dry Tree On A White Background Stock Photo & More Pictures …
S – Z > Salvia > Salvia uliginosa
nerunji mull podi| Gokshura | Gokhru
yard drainage gutters » Backyard and yard design for village
How to Save Onion Seeds: 5 Steps (with Pictures)
Cultivated rice species
How to Keep A Poinsettia Growing Until Next Season
Photosynthesis: Using Light to Make Food
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or – Multi Usage Dry Oil
Vegan Cherry Tomato & Baby Spinach Quiche
Stern view of a Russian Oscar-class cruise missile …
You love your home, so decorate it to suit your unique …
NC Cotton Insect Scouting Guide